Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
The main intermediary between primary suppliers of corporate travel services and the client organisation, is the Travel Management Company (TMC). The TMC provides specialised business travel services using a GDS (Global Distribution System). The TMC plays a key role supporting the client Corporate Travel Program, including cost control, travel policy compliance, access to latest technology, and visibility into business travel expenditure.
- Understand the critical role the TMC plays in supporting client travel programs.
- Identify how the TMC business model underpins their unique value proposition.
- Explore the TMCs key partnerships and how they are fundamental to successfully delivering value to their
- Identify the TMCs key activities and their role in the day-to-day operation and service delivery.
- Understand how TMCS tailor the choice of service delivery options to meet the demands of each client.
- Understand the importance of continual investment and development of the TMC's biggest asset; people.
You selected to get the course Business Travel: Level 1, Mod... (TUL1M3). Please Login or Signup to get it.