Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
In this module you will explore the fundamental components of a Corporate Travel Program. Building a successful travel program needs a strategic vision, reliable data and good communication. You will learn best practices in key areas, including: travel policy, supplier agreements, data and analysis, online booking and payment and expense solutions.
You will also learn how well-supported and communicated programs increase compliance. This contributes to increased cost savings and higher service levels for employees and the corporate customer.
- Understand they key components of client corporate travel programs and the impact they have on efficiency
- Analyse and explain the importance of stakeholder engagement and how it contributes to the success of a
- Recognise different types of travel program models and how they vary depending on a client's company
- Understand how a well-structured travel program allows clients to control their travel costs, as well as
improve safety and security.
- Empathise with your clients' corporate cultures and policy and appreciate that they influence their behaviour
and motivation in their choices of travel and how the
You selected to get the course Business Travel: Level 1, Mod... (TUL1M4). Please Login or Signup to get it.