Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
Travel & Tourism generates $7.6 trillion in GDP and supports over 292 million jobs. Corporate Travel is a vital part of the sector and it is a key catalyst for global growth. It drives the relationships, investments, supply chains and logistics that support international trade flows.
According to a recent white paper released by the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC), global business travel growth will increase at a steady 3.7% yearly through to 2027.The largest growth is expected from the developing markets, creating new career opportunities.
A wider range of skills and experience are required for this dynamic industry and this introductory course is an essential foundation, for those wanting to pursue a career in corporate travel and travel management.
Upon completion of Introduction to Corporate Travel Management: Level 1 you will be able to:
1. Define the role that travel has played in our history, trade and industry, and globalisation. (Module 1)
2. Explain the structure of the business travel sector and explain the role of the key suppliers and their relationship with clients and intermediaries. (Module 2)
3. Describe what travel distribution is and how it is evolving rapidly in the corporate travel sector. (Module 2)
4. Identify the role that the Travel Management Company plays in helping organisations control and manage their travel programs. (Module 3)
5. Explain the benefits of a managed travel program and the value the TMC brings to the relationship. (Module 4)
6. Understand what the TMC value proposition is and how they differentiate themselves from their competitors. (Module 5).
Level 1 is recommended for:
- Leisure travel staff transitioning to the corporate travel sector
- Staff of industry partners working with TMCs and corporate clients
- Travel & Tourism students considering a corporate travel career
- Existing corporate travel staff wanting to progress to Level 2 and 3
You selected to get the course Level 1 and 2 Demo (BTPL1-clone). Please Login or Signup to get it.